In these times of uncertainties, we have a choice, whether to see things in scarcity or abundance. I choose to see the abundance of personal connection and clarity. Whatever will happen will happen, release your worries about the future, and focus instead on moving confidently in this moment. Newness brings some feelings that the world is upside down. Yet, these are the times that allow you to approach life with expanded thinking, creativity and renewed appreciation of life and love one’s. Do not waste time thinking about dark possibilities when so much hope glimmers on the horizon! What really matters is love, peace and understanding.
Taking this into account, I would like to share a recent e-mail I have received in hopes that these tips can give perspective and seek solace.
Please take a moment to look through the message below. And for those who still wish to consult for any health issues or questions, as usual I continue to offer my naturopathic services online. I encourage to order your products online to keep safe and reduce minimal stress. You can purchase your supplements through my site by clicking on the green button on home page.
Here are some are health tips to help boost our immune system.
- Take a probiotic: best to take a human strain base probiotic because it can latch on and reproduce much more effectively. The micro-organism will keep colonizing up to 8 weeks vs dairy strain or vegetable strain which will last only up to 2 weeks. Probiotics can tremendously have a positive effect to the intestinal flora, in other words the second brain. When are gut is functioning adequately, it helps are overall hormones such as serotonin, melatonin and others, not to mention our moods.
- Use aromatherapy essential oils in your home; citrus scent has the power to improve moods as well an anti-bacterial to help keep germs away.
- Take a quality essential fatty acid fish oil; A good essential fatty acid includes a high potency of Epa for anti-inflammatory effects and Dha for cognitive performance. Another important factor would be the purity of the omega total 3 fish oil. I would recommend at least 60 % potency or higher for best results. This can help the liver metabolize fats adequately. Quality products vs Costco brands. Most Costco brands are generic and are catering to the mass population, who believes taking any fish oil will make a difference. On the contrary it can be counterproductive. Make sure that you know what type of fats you are getting!
Boosting are immune system is not an over night solution, we need to make continuous healthy choices. Some important factors would be our food choices, including proper supplements, our sleep habits, our physical activity, good personal hygiene and positive social connection.
Wishing much health, clarity and consciousness
Below is the e-mail message I have received from McGill University human resources.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT – CORONAVIRUS
1. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a common cold.
2. Coronavirus pneumonia is a dry cough with no runny nose.
3. This new virus is not heat-resistant and will be killed by a temperature of just 26/27 degrees. It hates the Sun.
4. If someone sneezes with it, it takes about 10 feet before it drops to the ground and is no longer airborne.
5. If it drops on a metal surface it will live for at least 12 hours – so if you come into contact with any metal surface – wash your hands as soon as you can with a bacterial soap.
6. On fabric it can survive for 6-12 hours normal laundry detergent will kill it.
7. Drinking warm water is effective for all viruses. Try not to drink liquids with ice.
8. Wash your hands frequently as the virus can only live on your hands for 5-10 minutes, but – a lot can happen during that time – you can rub your eyes, pick your nose unwittingly and so on.
9. You should also gargle as a prevention. A simple solution of salt in warm water will suffice.
10. Can’t emphasize enough – drink plenty of water!
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3-4 days
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5-6 days further.
3. With the pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
DO NOT LET HYPOCHONDRIA TAKE OVER! You will take valuable resources away from those that actually need it.
»The new Coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days. How can one know if he/she is infected? By the time they have fever and/or cough and go to the hospital, the lung is usually 50% Fibrosis and it’s too late. Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning. Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stiffness or tightness, etc., it proves there is no Fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicates no infection. In critical time, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air. Serious excellent advice by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases: Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat are moist, never dry. Take a few sips of water every 15 minutes at least. Why? Even if the virus gets into your mouth, drinking water or other liquids will wash them down through your throat and into the stomach. Once there, your stomach acid will kill all the virus. If you don’t drink enough water more regularly, the virus can enter your windpipe and into the lungs. That’s very dangerous. Please send and share this with family and friends.